Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tough

Update from my job...

Today I gain more knowledge and erm...kind of worried about my life after that.

I did some testing programs for classfication machine today. When I was still in uni, C++ programming then come to robotic programming...all not my cup of tea!! I'll escape from programs when I have chance but not this time. Goshhhhh!! The program for testing machine is not that hard, just the theory behind it makes me dizzy! Thanks to my poor electronic fundamentals, now I have to work hard on it... the only word I familiar with the machine is "counter"!! I learned it in robotic in my last sem. Besides that, nothing in that automatic classification machine appeared in my mind b4...

My professional little boss use sometime to explain basic knowledge of product to me. And, in the same time, I have to remember all the testing stuff. And, he keep remind me that I have to figure out how to improve the process which is the main responsibility as process engineer...sien!! Then, he asked me to come to company on this weekend for machine relocation and sorting confirmation stuff...I have no idea what's all that about. It just...this is my first week leh, give face la!! haih...very cruel!!

life is getting tougher!! much much tougher if compared to my training time...that time I only have to deal with paper and supplier. Now not only hv to deal with paper, but operators, other engineers, machines, programs, defectssss...I need some fresh air!!arghhhh...

No comments: