Thursday, July 3, 2008

Japanese style

I finally able to find 15 minutes to update my blog here...

this week is a *%$#@$% week for me...wordless, priceless and I learn a lot!! Since two new machines have been shipped in on tuesday, so this entire week will be doing machine setup. 5 japanese engineers and manager from headquarter came to help us.

Thanks to these japanese "big guy", I have chance to have free lunch for 3 continuous days. My big boss and vendor sure will treat those VIPs and I am surely invited lor!All is grand lunch actually, having in big restaurant!!haha!!

But, it has to be paid with hard work. I worked until 9pm every nite...oh hell! I felt so exhausted when I on my way back.damn tired...every moment I am praying the machine is running well, and I can get the expected data, get acceptable yield level.

Good thing is I have chance to learn from true japanese engineers. Forget their poor english communication skill, their other technical skill and hardworking really impressive. They really dedicated for work. We stay late coz these japanese guy work until so late.

Japanese style continues...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ur engineer life sounds tough... Hope u stil able to find enjoyment out of ur working life, meaning u enjoy learning from work.

All the Best, fren.

Live to work, NOT work to live!!