Sunday, December 30, 2007

Final sem

Arghhhhh....tomoro is new year eve, i know...but most important is tomoro will be 1st day of my final sem in UM. so unbelievable!!!

I still remembered haluansiswa in 12th college...crazy one week, tortured by seniors but i was still getting fun and knew uni best fren until now!! walking in the 12th college "beautiful" and stingy lake then "swimming" on the freezing cold hall floor ...so unforgettable...

haiz...time flies...here I am! Final year final sem. That's wat I dreamt of when I was in 1st sem, alwayz wanna become final year student. But now...blah blah blah...that's human nature. never satisfied what we have now, alwayz dream of sth.

Uni life is much exciting than I thought. However, there are so many things that I haven't tried. I sure will fully use my final sem time to try it all. I still haven't thouroughly discover KL...I muz find out all interesting stuff behind KL!!=)

Fresh start tomoro, I hope so. Thesis is waiting for me and there'll b mid term presentation on next thursday. I guess final sem will not b as enjoyable as before.

2 comments:

CheauYee @ 巧玉。巧遇 said...

haha...final sem lo..jia you jia you...let's graduate together then.. ^^

boonteong said...

ya!!!

let's jiayou together la!=)