Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Guinness Party @ Zouk

I jz got the photos from wwc, wanna share an old news here...hehe!!


On 12December 2007, we went to Guinness Party at Zouk Club (near to KLCC). It's a launching party for Guinness Foreign Extra stout (originally brewed in Dublin, Ireland).


Mandy and I with "I Luv Guinness" pose
Zying, Mandy, Yu Keong and me...

We reached there at about 8pm ++, the ceremony show alredy finished. So, we just enjoy free flow of stout. In fact, I never tried stout before. Stout tastes stronger than normal beer. ermmm...not bad actually. But, it's kinda much bitter than beer.




Dun ask me y I pose like this...I also feel geli when I saw this pic...May b the "reaction" of stout can explain that...


We just fool and chat around there until 10pm, the party is over...we have asked to moved from the club. So, we went to nearby restoran nasi kandar to have supper. Then, we walk back to Velvet underground (jz next to Zouk).

Since we enter Zouk before, so we can enter Velvet for free also. Wooshh...This was my 1st time came to Velvet. So many white ppl there, the girls are really HOT!! Without thinking much, we all jump into the dance floor and ... DANCE! The musics played that nite mostly are from 70's and 80's and some I haven't heard b4.
we keep on dancing until about 2am then balik liao....next day I have to work at a children camp of Mad Science. Hehe...

No comments: