Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Danke Schön

Last Sunday, my mom and dad came to KL to visit me. The main purpose of this one day trip is to visit my house at sec 17. They planned to come for long time liao, but cannot find a proper time. Sometimes they were busy while sometimes I'm not free ...blah blah blah...

They reached at Pudu bus station at about 4.45am. I had borrowed car from ah huei (really thanks for his kindness) while Star, cwlow and ah fen decided to accompany to go there to fetch my parents. (their main purpose is get a chance to eat porridge at Petaling Street, but they really has "yi hei", very appreciate them...)

After eating porridge, I brought my parents back to my house at sec 17 and rest for awhile. Then, we drove around and had breakfast at sentosa (this is the real breakfast or watever, but honestly my dad and I can eat alot...hehe!)

Then, we left the house and went to take LRT to KLCC. This is a great chance for my mom and dad experienced KL lifestyle. Normally, ppl in KL used public transport to travel to avoid the hectic traffic jam. This is basically a shopping trip coz after KLCC, we went to Pavilion, Sg. Wang Plaza and Time Square. Jz window shopping coz mega sales has over...But I still got a chance to see some women "digging" into clothes to find a nice one or more even those clothes cost RM 99.90...before notice the price, I tot they cost less than RM50...sweating...

Finally, we went to Petaling Street having early dinner and I sent them to Pudu Station. The day was a bit rush and tiring, but I really appreciate my parents travel a long way jz to see me. I felt very thankful.

Danke Schön!!

p/s: "Danke Schön" means "Thank You" in German.

No comments: