Monday, January 28, 2008

Experimentssssssss

Long time din update here liao...erm, as u guys can see the photo, yup...I change a new hair style!! I did dye, highlight and lowlight...for those who dunno, there are 3 colors on my hair!!haha...since Year of "Mouse" is coming and I'm one of the "Big mouse", I need a fresh look for my year!!=)

Back to the topic...recently, most of my time I spent in powder lab doing my experiment for thesis. Facing the microwave oven, not cooking real food but "cook" my specimen...using microwave as heating source for soldering is a novel experiment, so lots of problem occurred!!

From one crucible to now I used two crucibles to generate more heat!! However, the microwave tends to treat me as enemy...haiz...sometimes, it will produce some scary sound that I have to turn off immediately!! I'm not sure how danger this experiment will b actually...

One of the lecturer advise my mentor and I should have a fire extinguisher by our sides when doing the experiment...If some explosion or anything happen, first must use the fire extinguisher saving ourselves and reduce the damages...If really unable to do anything, wat to do? RUN la!!!

Now I'm still on preliminary stage...and there will be presentation again soon...all my sample look like sh*t, most of them not even melted and some had burned...black black de...However, I took photos for all of them and also two broken crucibles...

Forget this frustrating thingy, CNY is coming!! Forget about "one-year-older", CNY is joyous moment!! Wishing everyone have a prosperous year la!!=)

No comments: