Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby me

Hi...long time din update my blog liao...I jz went back to my hometown on last weekend, and I took some photos of my old photos...haha...baby me pictures!!!check it out...

flying baby...


first modeling pose...


riding motor with my cousin (with my dad's license)...haha!!


proving that I'm really cute...

Many people said my face not much difference since I were small...My primary school old friends who I didn't meet for many years still can recognize me easily...Now looking back on these pics, finally I realize it...sien...

As I told many ppl, it's not easy to keep my look, u know?

still think that I'm cute? ok lar...u may keep thinking that...

2 comments:

CheauYee @ 巧玉。巧遇 said...

wow...cute guy!!lol...ur smiling face seems like never change le..great!!! keep it... smile always...

boonteong said...

haha...thanks!! i hope i can have that innocent smile alwayz too...hehe...