Saturday, December 22, 2007

Kids

For the past two weeks, I have been worked in two children camps! One is on last thursday at IBM centre (especially for IBM employees' children) and the other one is on yesterday at National Science Centre.

The fun camps is organized by Mad Science. This program is brought from Canada and they have more than 60 different topics and stuffs all from Canada. The program main objective is to help children in learning science theories and build interest of science in them.


I really had very very long time din working with kids liao...so this job is kinda challenging for me in the beginning. First, I'm not really good in handling kids and secondly, all the kids there are from international school or from rich rich family, some of their english even much better than me...sweating...

But, somehow they still kids...haha!! I still can teach them science.

Kids nowadays really much different from kids at old times like me. They have really good science basic knowledge even in small age. And, they like to throw bunch of questions to instructor and assistants! Some questions have made us shocked for a second and try to figure out how to answer it well and make them stop questioning same thing again and again...sweating *2...

However, learning with kids really fun la!! Can play some little games with them and all the childhood's sweet memories suddenly flash back in my mind...

Hopefully I have more chances to be part-timer in this type of children's program in future lo.=)

No comments: