Thursday, December 6, 2007

McD-ing @ midnite

In this week, I had my supper with frens and housemates at McD 3 times alredy!! Since supper at mamak has became an ordinary gathering/activity, we tried to make some difference!!

Actually McD is a great place to gather and chit chat for long period at midnite compare to mamak. There are several factors to support my point la! First, McD is much more clean place compared to mamak. Second, McD does not have so much smoke around me, the smoke makes me sick. Then, we do not have to care about the weather/raining, there is roof at McD!(of coz...) Last but not least, McD offer unlimited drink refilled service!! What to say? I'm Lovin' it!!!
my all time favourite...

I know I know…some might say food at McD so much calories and will badly effect our health. However, outside food at everywhere is same la!!

McD seems can provide nice and comfortable place to midnite hang-outers, but it may not suit certain people, like football lovers! I still will go to mamak to watch big football match, even during rainy nite!! The mamak environment make people can shout, jump and do whatever they like when watching football match, nobody cares!! In this case, I'll say “I'm Lovin' it” to mamak stall as well!!hehe!!


No comments: