Saturday, December 8, 2007

when dream is dream

jz cam back from trip to Batu Caves...so tired! The Batu Caves trip will b updated later when i have all the photos...

This post I wanna talk about singing. I like to sing since I were small, but never took part in any singing competition la, jz sing for syok only. For sure, I love singing in ktv, can jump, sing, scream and whatever!!

I have been told by one of my frens that she will take part in audition of Project Superstar season 3 at The Mines this sunday. So, some frens and I went to ktv sing k for practicing with her on wednesday. We sang for 5 hours. And, guess what? I feel like may b I can give a try on this sunday!!

Yesterday, my fren wanna practice again!! So, we went to same KTV once again bcoz the cost there is so low, RM 5++ can sing from 2-7pm. We sing and sing and sing...since there is no so many customer, so we can continue to sing after 7pm. We keep singing n singing ...until 9pm!! That means we sang for 7hours!! (another record achieved, yeah!!)

But, joy sometimes end up with pain...my throat starts to aching after that crazy 7-hours singing. I think the main cause is the song I sang...I sang my favourite Eason's song - "Fau Kua" twice yesterday!! I scream like I met Britney, everyone jz stare on me. But the song is so greaaaat, so I jz enjoy singing until the last second of that song. And it paid...Today, my sore throat getting worse and worse.

For tomorrow's audition, most probably I can't go liao. How am I going to sing with the condition like this? I thought this audition is an opportunity for me to try different stuff. I like to try things that is new to me.

But, for this case, may b I should give up. There is alwayz nice to have a dream. And, we should realize that the dream is dream.

No comments: