Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gift

I receive the very first gift from my company today!!

Finally I have my own pc!! For over 2 months I joined this company, I only can use a so called "general use" pc. (however, I'm the only one used that old pc for 2 months...)

This morning received a surprising mail saying that my new pc already completed setup, can pick up in afternoon. After an hour or two waiting for that IT guy setup (again, I thought he said alredy completed...), I have got my very own pc!!

For the past two months, that IT lady always came around and warn me don't do anything to that "general use" pc and cannot do this do that...finally I can get rid of all this...

19" monitor screen is kinda big for me coz my own laptop screen and that "general use" monitor screen are smaller than that. But, I guess I'll used to it very soon. Probably tomoro I will b comfortable about it. hehe!

September seems like a wonderful month for me. Of coz, for reminder, my birthday is in middle of the month. And, the starting of September is very peaceful for me in the company. (I know the world now facing many natural disasters and all politic crap in our beloved country and neighbour, Thailand)

Although it's raining everyday at outside, but I can see the sunlight on me after the "thunder storm" + "earthquake" + "tsunami" last month.=)

No comments: