Sunday, September 9, 2007

Two things to share...

Thanks to CK, bcoz after reading his blog, i have decided to do these two "tests"...hehe!

1. "My Celebrity Look Alike". This celebrity collage has been introduced in friendster and facebook for quite some times liao...but i dun ever think of making one for myself. Today, suddenly got mood...so try one and see lo. Then, the result really makes me SURPRISE!!!


I'm 70% look like Demi Moore and 68% of Gong Li. Then i'm the mixture of western and asian beauty!!! Seems like I'm definitely can be considered as...pretty boy --- 美男子!! sounds very unbelieavable, but I guess that's truth!!

Somemore, when I saw Bae Yong-jun's pic there, I feel like wanna laugh till fell down from my chair!! 64%...hmm...now I'm pretty sure I'm quite good looking actually!!hehe!!

Thanks to My Heritage...It really makes my day different!!haha!=)


2. Checking "How weird are u"...

ermm...sometimes I think I'm weird...sometimes I think I'm too normal!!!

Try this out!! My test result shows I'm 60% weird...is it too high for "normal" ppl like me?haha.

http://www.blogthings.com/howweirdareyouquiz/


No comments: